"Why haven't I heard about this before?"
is one of the most frequent questions we hear. Most women are thrilled when they learn about menstrual cups, and yet the first "menstrual cups" were invented in the 1930s.
Mountains of garbage that we can no longer repress from our consciousness, climate change, energy crisis...
More sustainable solutions are needed. Reusable monthly hygiene is contemporary!
- The Me Luna menstrual cup offers you completely invisible monthly protection without any strings.
- The menstrual cup can hold a remarkable amount of fluid, so you can wear it longer than a sanitary towel or tampon.
- It is especially helpful in many situations in which you do not have to bring a stockpile with you.
- Menstrual cups help protect our environment, because they do not produce unnecessary rubbish.
- A sensible alternative that quickly pays for itself, the Me Luna can be used for several years with proper care and use.