Taynie Period Underwear DELUXE
Taynie period underwear can be the perfect complement to pads, tampons and Me Luna Cups during your period!
Taynie makes your life more enjoyable and our planet a little greener. Washable, reusable monthly hygiene saves money in the long term and protects the environment. Taynie panties are highly absorbent, safe, moisture impermeable and breathable. Especially as a backup to cups or tampons, period underwear is practical and beneficial. Taynies are produced fair and vegan.
Taynie model DELUXE offers you protection for moderate menstrual flow. The absorbency is equivalent to about three to four normal tampons. The panty is cut higher, super comfortable and looks really chic. The cuff is elastic and has a nice opaque design. It accompanies you in everyday life
- during menstruation
- for mild bladder weakness
- during sports
- for postpartum bleeding
Scope of supply: 1 Taynie period panties DELUXE, color black
Inside: 92% cotton and 8% elastane
Absorbent core: 92% cotton and 8% elastane
Protective layer: 100% TPU
Outside: 92% cotton and 8% elastane
- without addition of silver ions or biocides
- no use of plasticizers
- Certification of materials by STANDARD 100 by ÖKO-TEX (15.HCN.75069 Hohenstein HTTI)
- washable up to 60 °C
- 100% vegan (no animal wool)
- Use of organic cotton
- odorless and breathable - particularly good against sweating
- high wearing comfort & freedom of movement
- leak-proof fit and high protection area and therefore also ideal at night
- Environmentally friendly packaging
Wash Taynie menstrual panties at 30-40 °C before wearing them for the first time.
Never wear Taynie for more than 10-12 hours during your period. Rinse briefly with cold water after wearing - this prevents any build-up of germs/odours.
Taynie can be washed in the washing machine at up to 60° C (delicate wash).
To avoid damaging your Taynie's TPU moisture barrier: DO NOT tumble dry, do not iron, do NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
So you can enjoy your Taynie for a long time:
- Always wash in a laundry net. This way you avoid abrasion and increase the life span of your Taynie.
- Do not wring, twist or rub! This is more material-friendly.
- Low temperatures save energy and increase the lifespan of your panties.
- If you do not suffer from infections, it is sufficient to wash your Taynie at 30-40° C in the Eco or gentle wash program with max. 800 revolutions/minute.
- Ironing and drying damage the material. It is sufficient to air dry the menstrual underwear.
- Standard drugstore detergents usually contain cationic surfactants, which can damage the protective layer of your Taynie.
- It is therefore best to use detergents without cationic surfactants. If necessary, you can add a hygiene rinse to your laundry.